Unfortuantely there are no scheduled monthly five day retreats for 2018 as yet. The property I have used for the retreats over the past 12 years is not available in 2018. I am currently looking for a suitable property to hold the retreats so I can post more dates hopefully for later in the year.
The monthly, five day retreats are all fully booked for 2017
A 5 day health retreat run in Blackheath, Australia within the Blue Mountains World Heritage listed National Park.
The program incorporates the rejuvenation and cleansing of your mind, body and spirit in a fun loving and supportive way.
Everything is included in the retreat price. All meals, accommodation with your own bedroom, massage, detoxifying mud wrap, Naturopathic Consultation, natural medicines, colonic irrigation etc, simple, it's all included.
The retreats are restricted to between 4-8 people. The accommodation is very beautiful and comfortable. I use a few different Guest House properties to run the retreats and everyone attending will always have there own bedroom.
THE BODY DETOXIFICATION SECTION
Toxic substances are everywhere, in the air we breath, the food we eat and the water we drink. It can be said the health of an individual is largely determined by the ability of the body to detoxify itself.
Detoxification of the body involves resting the body's digestive system organs such as the stomach, liver and kidneys etc. This is done by drinking lots of healthy freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices throughout the day along with appropriate herbal teas. Twice daily we will take a scientifically based detox powder "Thermo-phase detox", designed to place the body into a gentle but thorough detox. Dinner is a vegan smorgasboard including a selection of soups, main meals ans deserts.
A selection of the dishes we will learn to cook;
Vegetable and Corn Chowder
Raw carrot cake with lemon frosting
Pumpkin and red lentil soup
Raw chocolate and orange cheesecake
Coconut crusted tofu with peach and lemongrass salsa
Raw lemon cheesecake
Tofu with thia curry sauce
Morocan bean soup
and many more
- The detox program itself and all of the appropriate supplementation needed.
- Vegan cooking classes. We get to make a selection of vegan dishes each day whilst learning about healthy nutritional practices.
- A comprehensive Naturopathic Consultation including an Iridology reading.
- All the herbal teas, fruit and vegetable juices used throughout the day
- A 1 hour detoxifying remedial massage
- A 1 1/2 hr detoxifying mud wrap, see mud wrap page for full details
- A colonic irrigation session, this is optional, see the colonic irrigation page for full details.
THE MIND DETOX SECTION
Throughout the retreat you will get to do some fun exercises designed to get to know who you really are, appreciate yourself more and simply learn how to be more happy.
- How to understand your limiting belief patterns.
- Unfold and change our destructive mind chatter.
- Learn how to get from where you are in your life to where you really want to be.
- Each morning we will do a gentle yoga class to start the day, designed to relax, strengthen the body and support the body's detox organs.
THE SPIRITUAL DETOX SECTION
This section of the retreat is about self-appreciation. It revolves around both active and guided meditations. Learning how to meditate will give you an awareness of your true self
- Learn the art of simple meditation, simple silence.
- Learn to gently and effectively release all your accumulated stress, leaving you refreshed and mellow.
- A gentle yoga class will start each day suitable for any age and fitness level, followed by a guided meditation.
THE COST OF THE RETREAT IS $1565 (all inclusive)
The next available retreat is:
All the retreats for 2017 are fully booked due to the limited number of places available.
Payment is simple, it's just a $565 non-refundable deposit to secure a place on your chosen retreat. Payment by either cheque or bank/funds transfer. The remainder due within 7 days of the retreat.
The retreats are held at Montrose House/Weavers Studio, all one property, everyone attending will have their own bedroom. The property has four fire places, central heating, many bathrooms, huge sunroom, three living areas, an acre of gardens, wi-fi internet and big country kitchen.
If you have any question please use the form below and I will be able to answer them as quickly as possible