DETOXIFICATION MUD WRAP
The detoxifying mud wrap is a 1hr & 45 minute treatment used for the cleansing and rejuvenation of the skin. A treatment that will leave you feeling deeply relaxed, connected along with a healthy radiant glow.
The treatment is quite an event which has many stages, each taking you deeper and deeper into a relaxed state.
1) Firstly, a remedial/lymphatic drainage style massage is completed to soothe away tension and stress locked in muscles. It also releases any built up toxicity throughout the muscular system ready for the removal by the lymphatics and skin. This takes around 45 minutes by which time you will feel very relaxed.
2) A specifically designed exfoliation blend is massaged over the body to exfoliate the skin and to start the detoxification process. The blend has a mixture of oils, volcanic ashes and abraisives to draw built up waste from the body.
3) The body is now ready for the mud formula which is massaged into the skin using lymphatic style movements. The formula is unique to the clinic here in Blackheath and consists of different volcanic ashes, oils and herbal extracts specifically used to draw waste and toxins from the body. You will feel a slight tingling sensation when this happens. The body is then wrapped in cotton sheets and blankets to further draw impurites from the body.
4) The face is treated whilst you are wrapped up. The formula used here is much gentler and has been blended to exfoliate, cleanse and moisturise the face. You will glow after this part of the treatment.
5) After the facial you are left alone in the room for only a short time with relaxing music playing to take you to a place of deep relaxation.
6) You are then unwrapped and the mud is washed away using the shower facilities located within the treatment room.
THE COST OF THE TREATMENT IS $155.00
" I have had many mud wraps before in some of the best day spas around the country. This treatment is one of the best I have ever had. Wow, you can actually feel the toxins coming out through the skin. Thanks Steve".
" I was a little apprehensive at first by a male doing the treatment, you are so professional Steve, I felt very comfortable throughout the whole treatment. You have a great knowledge of health and well-being, thanks for sharing it with me. Can't wait for my next treatment, will recommend it to everyone